Monday, August 27, 2007

When the Miss became a Mrs.

This weekend was my sister's wedding....

The lovely bride.... I did her makeup...and I hate to brag but I thought she looked awesome!!! Too bad you can't see the fabulous hairdo under all that veil..the hairdresser created a work of art!!!


Our happy little family...and a pic of Meghan's dress... I didn't get any good shots of the girls in their dresses...

My dad...and my mom holding the daughter of the bride....notice Jamie's hairbows!!
By the way, the dresses that Sam and Hailey are wearing came with ugly big white flowers and green sashes.... I got rid of all that and did the red bows. On Meghan's dress I added the red sash and bows... I was up until midnight the night before the wedding working on these!!!




The bridesmaids...my SIL and my neices (they're twins) and my SIL and the groom's sister...

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. The hottest bridesmaid I've seen in a while! ;-) The girls are adorable as usual.

Shannon K. said...

Looking dang good Marisa! I love what you did with the girls' dresses. Sounds like it was a great wedding!