Friday, August 3, 2007

Pretty Girls

Ok.. I know I've been slacking... but I've been super busy with my sister's wedding shower which is tommorrow. I managed to snap some pics but I haven't had time to edit them all so this is what I've got for now

I know you are all dying for belly pics...here is baby boy's house at 21 weeks

Here are the girls modeling a tutu... I was so pleased that I actually got Meghan to stand still and smile..kinda... but of course she wouldn't stay on the background so the pic looks rough..now i have to figure out how to erase the background and I'll be in business!!


I actually shot this about 6 days ago ...but Hailey is an official knee crawler now...she actually was knee crawling about a week before I got around to shooting the video. Please excuse the laundry....

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Oohhh, Marisa's bringin sexy back with her knickers! Hehe...

You have 2 mobile girls, now!! WATCH OUT!!!! Mommy's gonna be busy, busy, busy.

Shannon K. said...

You're dang sexy girl! Cute belly for a mom of 2 1/2!

Those tutu pictures are so cute! I love the blue.

Isn't it amazing how once they get the crawling it's like they've been doing it forever. Too cute!

Kathie said...

You look so cute pregnant! I just looked like a fat blob. Tutu pics turned out great too, I tried to get some of Amelia this weekend and she wouldn't smile at all :(