Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Got Tagged!

My Friend Dallas tagged me and now I am supposed to tell you 8 interesting things about myself....hmmm.. I wonder if I can think of that many!

1. All 3 of my back to back pregnancies were planned

2. I used to be a showgirl and I have danced in Vegas shows, on Broadway and toured Europe and Japan.

3. I was a centerfold and I appeared in Penthouse

4. I have been married 3 times

5. I wear thong underwear and have continued to do so throughout all of my pregnancies

6. I wish that I had done certain things differently, but I have absolutely no regrets

7. I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say

8. Making the decision to have children was the single best thing I have ever done.

I read this today....

100 years from now no one will care how much money was in my bank account, what kind of car I drove or how big my house was. 100 years from now maybe the difference I made in my children's lives will make a difference in someone else's life. The children we raise today are the parents of the future and what we do in life echoes long after we are gone.

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

What am I, chopped liver? I tagged you first! :P

Dallas said...

Loved the saying, so very true. Hehe, I was gonna add on my facts that I have a friend that used to be a Featured Entertainer, but didn't know if you'd like that or not! ;-)