Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hailey..Then and Now

Lately I have been thinking alot about how with my first child, everything seemed to go slower and it seemed like it took her forever to grow up even though in reality it was just a blink. Now, with my second child everything is moving super fast and I hardly even remember the little tiny thing that I brought home from the hospital..where has the time gone? And what has it done to my little baby who is growing and changing right before my eyes almost faster than I can keep up? This post is dedicated to Mommy's little angel...

On the left is a picture of Hailey when she was 2 days old...on the right is a picture of her at 7 months.




1 comment:

Dallas said...

I hear ya! I remember like it was yesterday talking to you on the phone while you were having contractions!!!
Hailey is such a cutie pie, just like her big sister.