Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho.. It's Off to School We Go!

It was a stormy day today as Meghan went off to her first day of nursery school.
She cried when we left and as I waited outside the room, she eventually stopped and joined in with the rest of the class. When I went to pick her up she seemed very excited about her day . She did have a poopy accident today which I hope won't become a regular occurance! Although she is probably not the first kid to ever poop in her pants on the first day of school, I'm sure the teachers won't be too happy with me if it continues! LOL...

All in all she really had a great day and continued to talk about her class until I tucked her in tonight.


Our big girl with mommy and daddy




Outside the classroom




Meghan and her teacher



Meghan's bookbag!

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

Yay! Congrats to the big girl!!! Do they have to be potty trained or something? Seems like an odd requirement for not even 3 year old class. I wouldn't worry about the accident. I'm sure they've been there done that! :P