Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playdate

These were from a playdate we went to 2 weeks ago...

This is Meghan attempting to ride a bike...she didn't do a half bad job!! I am laughing at the helmut because I never told her she had to put it on ( I always thought helmuts were for "special" kids...lol...and when I was a kid we never wore them! )...she saw that the other kids were putting it on when they rode the bike so she followed suit....



Hailey didn't want to ride the bike ..she just wanted to wear the helmut..lol


I would have edited the big bruise on my face out but then I realized that I had no photo of my"bungee cord mishap".... I was trying to put tie down the trunk lid (I had to put the quad stroller in my mom's trunk and it doesn't fit properly) and the cord came loose and hit me suare in the mouth... I bled all over the place and I was pretty banged up for a week... This happened in the parking lot coming home from the zoo...ahhh...good times!!!!




Hailey was enjoying a juice box... for obvious reasons I only let her have one outside!

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Great pics mama!

Dallas said...

That bruise made my mouth hurt!!!