Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Baby is 6 Months Old!!

I can't believe that Michael is 6 months old already!!!! Life moves fast with 3 under 3 but this kind of snuck up on me.....

At his 6 month check up he weighed in @ 19 lbs. 4 oz (YIKES!) and his length is 28 1/4 inches. It looks as though I have a very sturdy boy on my hands!!!! (I think Meghan was 19 lbs, when she was 1 year old..lol)

He isn't sitting up all the way independently but he is on his way...( I really believe that bigger babies reach these milestones a tad later than their wispier counterparts)...He rolls from back to front but not the other way..yet...

We started him on solids and he hasn't refused anything yet. If he is anything like his sister, Hailey, the baby food experience will be short and sweet and we will move on to table food quickly. We are just waiting for some teeth!!!!


Happy 6 Months, Lovey!!!!!!



Michael modeling his green beans...

I thought it would be fun to see where we were at this time last year.....



3 comments:

Dallas said...

Happy 6 months, sweet boy! Look at how young Hailey and Meghan look! Soo cute!

Shannon K. said...

Aww...6 months! Happy day big man!

happymcfamily said...

Happy half-birthday, handsome little guy!