Friday, December 19, 2008

Late November Happenings

Well..Thanksgiving oficially stated the C's Busy Season..Thanksgiving, 3 birthday's and Christmas all in the same month. I have finally caught up with my photo editing. I'm not even going to ty and apologize or make excuses for not updating my blog since the 10th of December... it's a miracle I got everything done!!..well.. I still have to finish Christmas shopping and wrap everything...LOL

So here, dear reader, is my latest offering....

Meghan Hailey and Michael decorated Christmas trees to put in their rooms....here are the girl's trees....and ,yes, Hailey has a bottle in her hand



Thanksgiving At my Mom's.....



Michael LOVES his Grandpa....



My brother claims to hate dogs....Mavruco apparently didn't get the memo....









Here is Michael enjoying his spaghetti....


Meghan's class put on a little Thaksgiving progam..they had a parade..then they sang some songs and we went back to their classroom for a snack. Meghan didn't sing..she looked kind of self consciousthe whole time ..but she was still the cutest girl in her class!!!


Here is Hailey making herself at home in Meg's classroom




Grandma Patty playing the guitar....


We went to Our friend Matthew's 1st Birthday Party... There are no pictues of Hailey... I'm pretty sure that she stayed home with Manny..although I'm not sure why right this minute!!! short term memory loss sucks!!!










Meghan getting "fancy".....

























No comments: