Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!

As I sit here on the evening of December 10th, contemplating all the old cliches regarding time and children and realizing that no matter how corny they sound they are all true....Time really does fly and memories really do fade and a mother's love knows no bounds.. and seriously..they are all true.

Meghan turned 3 today and it seems like the time passed in the blink of an eye....and yet it seems eons ago at the same time. The day she was born was one that changed my whole life forever..it's the day I became a mother and my husband I became a family with the arrival of this tiny little person that we named Meghan Nicole.

There have been many changes in all of our lives since then but I don't think that I ever really stopped the think about things in depth before this year. Each year since Meghan's birth we have been welcoming a new addition into our family and this is the first year that I have been able to feel the effects of time flying right past me!

I am thinking of how lucky I am to have such a special, energetic, exhuberant, intelligent, caring wonderful daughter! She is a wonderful and loving big sister and my first born....and she is growing up.


Only three years ago she breathed her first breath...


And grew from a tiny baby who needed me for everything into a boisterous toddler as she celebrated her First Birthday.....


And grew into a more independant, adventurous two year old......


And grew still further into this charming,talkative, funny, lovely young lady who goes to preschool and makes me laugh...and annoys the heck out of me too sometimes!

She loves Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, drawing pictures, playing tea party, running outside, playing with her sister and brother and playing dress up. She loves to jump on the bed with her Daddy and cuddle with Mommy and some days I think she is just like me and others I think she couldn't be more like her Daddy.

Today she turned 3 and another chapter has begun.

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!! We love you!



























3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

What a sweet little girl! Happy Birthday Meghan!

happymcfamily said...

Happy belated birthday to Juliana's birthday buddy! We hope Meghan had a great day!

Dallas said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!