Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Portraits!!!

Since I am the only crazy person I know who has 3 kids all born in December, we head off to Portrait Innovations each year for a photo extravaganza where we take family photos/christmas photos/birthday portraits. Here is this year's offering and I don't think we did half bad!!

There are tons more of Manny and I with each child which we had made into collages. I just wish that when PI sells you the disc that the pictures were higher quality resolution...























































6 comments:

Baby Starr said...

WOW!! These came out incredible!

happymcfamily said...

pigtails definitely suit Hailey. In the close up of her, she reminds me of Abby Caddabby from sesame street. (that is not an insult... I think it is one of the cutest pics!

Dallas said...

Awesome pics, Marisa! I LOVE the one of the three babies reading the book! So sweet and innocent. The family shots turned out great as well. YAY!

Shannon K. said...

These turned out so great!!

Kat said...

hey! beautiful pics - you can get a form from PI that you just fill out and send to the HQ and they will release a high res CD to you. :)

Susie said...

Those photos turned out GREAT!!! What a beautiful family you have!

:o) Susie