Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Graduation Party

Rather than have the traditional 4th of July BBQ, my brother and his wife htrew a graduation party for Paige and Kelsey in honor of their 8 th grade graduation.(Graduation from the 8th grade is a very big deal in this area). They graduated from the same school that their father and I did..lol




Hailey and Meghan made some new friends.... Valerie and Victoria (Paige and Kelsey's cousins)


Here is Manny helping Meg swim like a "big girl"



Michael with Papa and Grandma Patty


Hailey enjoying some cake with Nonnie


Meghan wasn't sure about the clams


My arms got a break while Papa held michael and Aunt Jessie took Meghan for a swim



Sammy was looking cute!!!




This pic is just a good opne of the hairbows that I whipped up that morning



This is how we started out the day...notice that all my children are wearing matching outfits...


I have no idea why Hailey had her foot in her mouth.

2 comments:

happymcfamily said...

mmm... clams. :)

Dallas said...

You and your matchy, matchy. Hehe :)