Saturday, April 5, 2008

Samantha's 1st Birthday Party

Better late than never...hee hee...Sammy turned 1 on March 5th.
I am quite possibly the worst blogger ever!

You don't even want to know how much this cake cost...but it was DELICIOUS!!!!!



Sammy was sick on her birthday and she WAS NOT liking this dress...but it is gorgeous!


The proud parents......


Michael and Megoo modeling the birthday hat....which is especially funny since it says " Birthday Girl" on it : )




Me and my twin nieces Paige (on the left) and Kelsey(on the right)



I so rarely get a chance to be in the pictures so I took full advantage that there were other people around to take them...






Pretty Hailey and Pa Pa....




I think this was my first non hospital photo of Michael and me.....






And Finally.... Happy Birthday to you Samantha!!!!!


1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

Yay! Pics of hot mama Marisa! Looks like a great time and the kiddos look so cute! :)