Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Miscellaneous March..Late Edition ; )

The month of March flew by before I even knew it!! So many new things have happened...the kids are growing like weeds and I have been extra busy with my playgroup since I became the new Organizer. As if life with 3 under 3 isn't busy enough.....

In any event here is a photo summary of our miscellaneous moments in March! : )

We went to Nonnie's to babysit Samantha for the day.....



Hailey made tea.....


But Sammy wasn't interested..she hit the liquor cabinet ; )


Meghan decorated Michael with stickers....


While Sammy hung out in her high chair


Sammy won't hold her own bottle so Nonnie did double duty...


then everyone.. (except for me) had a nap




We took Sammy over to our house....4 monkeys jumping on the bed!!


Michael was obviously not in the mood for hugs....Hailey didn't care though





I tried to get Meghan to pose for a couple of photos with Michael

Michael and Nonnie
some free time on our hands...
Michael can finally sit in his Bumbo!!!...and of course Meghan has to sit in it too....




Meghan teaching Hailey how to brush her teeth.....

I just thought this outfit was so cute!!! We should move back to Texas so Michael can be a little Cowboy..lol


Hailey keeps trying to ride in the dolly stroller
Hanging out.....
All of the C's minus one....

Hailey loves her little brother!!!





2 comments:

Dallas said...

Very cute! Glad I'm all caught up now. :)

Jen&Conner said...

These are great! I love the one of Hailey asleep with her bottle in her mouth! :-)