Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Although I like football, I really could've cared less about this game. I was glad to see the Giants win and I even won $20 in the first quarter football pool!! In any event we went to my brother's house for the festivities

I love these two pics because they show Michael (like a typical man) staring at the screen watching football. I hope when he grows up he plays instead of watches!


Hailey could care less about the game..she was there for the food....

Meghan and my Aunt Ginny...one of the rare times Meghan actually sits still!


I liked the halftime show .. I love Tom Petty. Maybe Meghan has a little of her momma's dancing genes.. ; ).. I was cracking up at the spinning.. I didn't think she could go that long!!!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I think I'm dizzy from watching all those circles!

happymcfamily said...

I particularly enjoyed the group sing-a-long in the background :)