Monday, February 4, 2008

Last week

Ok... I know I'm pathetic.: ) I haven't been a good blogger lately.. we 've just been so darn busy!!! Hailey is walking all the time now and has been for almost a month..she's also been sprouting teeth like crazy!! She just got two lower eyeteeth and is working on an upper molar now! There are quite a few more lumps that will turn into to teeth shortly...

Meghan is so funny..she is talking so much now..today she put a hairbow in her hair and told me " I Pretty"...she also says "I'm bad" when she does something naughty..she kept pointing to a spot where she drew on the wall in crayon saying.. " I bad"....she also tells me when she's good and when she's happy.. she has had an ear infection for the past week so she's been a little cranky I(hence the lack of pics) but she's starting to feel better.

Michael is sleeping well..a full 12 hours with 1 or 2 bottles in that span and he has started to smile and laugh (especially for his momma) Boy is a cutie!!!


Anyway...Daddy bought the girls lollypops..(guess who got to clean them up after ; )-)



Hailey loves to line up the ducks and frogs.....

My three monkeys......

Meghan letting "Dolly" swing

Bumper cars.......

" I Did It!" ...... Meghan's new phrase.....

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Hehe, good job dressing yourself, Meghan!!