Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-Or-Treat

We went Trick or Treating last night...My sister brought Samantha down from NY. We all had dinner at my mom's and hit the neighborhood!! Meghan had a BLAST!!! She would walk up to the door and say "I knock" and then knock on the door (we couldn't get her to say trick or treat)..Then when the door would open she'd try to walk in hte person's house! She would dig through the bucket to find what ever candy she wanted (usually skittles or Mike and Ike's) and then go back for another huge handful!!! She really didn't understand the concept of "just one"..but personally, when I give out candy I let the kids take big handfuls ( I think just one is kinda lame hee hee) so I didn't get on her too much about it..more candy for big preggo mommy!! That's bad huh?


Gotta love our menagerie....


Megoo with the neighbor's dog....

Megoo digging into her "pirate booty"

1 comment:

Dallas said...

What an adorable pair you have there! Daddy stayed in with Kristen and handed out candy this year.