Sunday, November 11, 2007

This Month's Favorites

Ok.. This is a little late this month...; - )

This month meghan is talking more and more ..she is starting to string words together to form short sentences. She is also testing her boundaries more and testing mommy as well !! She is not any closer to being potty trained, but she has begun to tell me when she has gone and when she wants me to change her diaper....now all we need to do is get her to tell me BEFORE!!!! My favorite thig that she is doing is that when I tell her it's time for a bath, she takes off her clothes, puts her toys in the tub and climbs in. Manny has taught her to point to herself when he asks "where's Daddy's girl"

Hailey is growing so quickly!!! She can stand and has started walking with her push toy but has yet to take independant steps....she seems uninterested in going that far. She has begun using her fork and spoon and actually manages to get some food in her mouth!!! She has gotten 3 new teeth for a total of 6 ....4 top and 2 bottom but I think more are on the way. She has been saying mama and dada and is finding her voice. She has also begun to give kisses! She is playing "so Big" too!

Baby Michael and I are doing fine.. I have been having Braxton Hicks more frequently than I did with the girls and everytime I sit or lay down he moves around constantly!! It is almost like he is trying to get out... I think he's about ready...LOL...Not like the girls who seemed determined to stay in. He looks good and I am right on schedule! Only 4 more weeks!

Meghan: Tom and Jerry cartoons, tickling sissy, The Cat in the Hat and trying to take off every outfit I put on her and being a teapot....

Hailey: playing with the "baby" in the mirror, making rasberry sounds, being the sweetest baby in the world!!!

No comments: