Monday, October 1, 2007

This Month's Favorites

I copied this idea from my friend Shannon.... At the beginning of each month I am going to post a little "what's up" to keep track of what the kids are up to.


Meghan:
Hot dogs, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the movie version) , the number 2, Where the Wild Things Are.

This month she has started saying a few more words (two , egg, ear and eye)...she has also started a night waking campaign ( I have NO idea what is up with that). She is moving a little closer to potty training as she is now in the habit of taking off her dipaer when she is poopy or too wet. She will sit on the potty for a minute but so far no pee yet.... She has moved into a toddler bed and seems to like it....

Hailey: macaroni and cheese, carrots, Elmo's World, her gigantic foam puzzle, getting into the dog's water bowl.

This month she is talking up a storm..she says ma ,da, and ga... she sleeps from about 8 until 8 although most nights I have to put her in her carseat in front of the TV to get her to go to sleep. She still has only 3 teeth..the two bottom center and the top left...not center, one over. She cruises but prefers to crawl long distances and shows no signs of wanting to walk on her own yet.
she is clapping and starting to get the idea of "so big" ....she has a bit of separation anxiety and will cry when she wants to be held and I'm busy doing something .

At her 9 month check-up on September 25 she weighed 19.8 lbs. and was 28 1/2 inches long.

Baby Michael: He moves ALOT!!! I feel pretty good although I am tired and feel a little "heavier" this time around...kind of like I have a load of bricks tied to my ankles. Braxton Hicks kicked in sometime last month and they have gotten progressively more frequent until somtimes it feels like this guy is going to drop right out of the bottom!!!

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

Awww....it's great to hear about the kiddos!