Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catching Up Is hard to do!!

I have finally gotten all of my pictures proofed and ready to go! These pictures were taken before Easter..so we are a little out of sequence ( I have learned to deal with being in an eternal state of catch up as a reality of having 3 toddlers aged 3, 2, 1.. and actually i feel pretty good most days at having pulled the whole 3 ring circus juggling act by myself! Well..ok..my husband helps too..lol)

In any event, Dear reader..away we go!

These pictures were taken at a playgroup playdate at ou house whee we colored Easter eggs...7 toddlers with cups of dye..it sounds like a recipe for disaster, but they did very well!!









Michael eating chocolate ice cream..in case you haven't noticed, I am a mom who lets my kids go to town when they eat and get messy.


One of our first tips to the playground this season...


It was pouring outside... Meghan dressed in her bathing suit and wanted to go outside

...and settled for staying in to read

I can't get enough of those tutus!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Looks like you guys have had tons of fun in the last month or so.