Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally Some February Photos!

ok..so I haven't posted in awhile...and no, I didn't fall into a hole or become trapped under something heavy...just a little thing I like to call "life". Actually, I have been super busy, launching my new website....Bowdacious Hairbows I am very excited about my new business!!

I have also been working hard on our Playgroup, lining up Huggies and Babies R Us as sponsors (up until now I have been absorbing all of the costs assciated with running our Meetup group and to give myself a financial break, I gained us some sponsorship!..YAY ME!)..seriously, people think that the playgroup just kind of...runs itself.... but it does take some time. I'm not complaining because I like getting together with the other moms ..but it does take some effort .)

All of this in addition to our regular brand of crazy busy around here....

oh and did I mention that I have been dog sitting the two dumbest dogs on the planet while my mom is on vacation? sorry...I got lost for a moment remembering what a vaction was..

But.. I have been taking a few pictures and here they are!!!


Can't get enough of those gorgeous smiling faces!!







I wanted to point out here how the girls arranged the tea cups so that all of the cups and saucers matched...pretty interesting! When I set them up, I always mismatch them purposely because I like the look of coordinating as opposed to all matching but the girls matched these all on their own!!!






This was a cool picture from when it snowed






This is how Michael watches TV.....

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Goodness! Michael is getting so big!