Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Outfits

I bought pretty Easter dresses for the girls and since it was too cold outside (even with sweaters we couldn't wear them outside), we ended up taking pictures inside. I think we will probably have studio photos taken in these clothes!


Meghan, Hailey and Michael all spiffed up......





This is what my kids really look like when I try to take a photo of all three of them together : )


This is what we get when they attempt to pose.....


Hailey decided that Michael needed some easter eggs....

Hailey thought that maybe plastic eggs are as good to eat as real ones...



This basket of eggs kept her entertained for about an hour!

3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Awww...they look adorable!!!

Dallas said...

Their outfits are adorable. Gosh...Hailey is getting so big!

happymcfamily said...

So cute! I love polka-dots!