Monday, January 7, 2008

Hailey's First Birthday Party

I finally got through Hailey's birthday party photos. Unfortunately I didn't get that many because I was only there for half of the party....I spent the morning at the ER with Michael and then Manny and I switched... One of our playgroup friends took some photos but I haven't gone through all of them yet.

I never even noticed this until I looked at the photo..what kind of idiot misspells Birthday????? Hello...there is a D in there!!!


Hailey demolished her dress so she finished her cake sans top......

Uncle Chris with Cousin Sam






Our playgroup buddies Crystal and Tyler... Hailey LOVES Tyler




My sis and Hailey... I didn't think until later that I should have been IN FRONT of the camera..not behind it.....

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Hailey's dress is adorable. I'm still laughing over the cake!!

Shannon K. said...

Aww...happy birthday cutie! Looks like lots of fun! Haha..ok who was in charge of the cake?? :D