Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Woe is Me...or @#$@#*(&^

Well... I have been MIA for a few days....to make a long, complicated story short, the day after I sent my laptop in for repair, and anti-spyware company sent a virus in to my computer in an attempt to extort money from me ( you buy their program to "fix" what they messed up) and it ende up making my files inaccessible. I finally (after 4 days) managed tro locate my files but I am in no mood to go through the complicated headache of copying them myself so i'm going to take it to someone who will do it for me.

We are leaving for a vacation to the Jersey shore on Thursday and we will be back on Monday so I won't be posting on the blog until then.

See you on Monday or Tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Have a wonderful trip to the beach. Take a tutu and take pictures!!