Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Day of Summer...HUH?

For some odd reason I thought that summer was already here...maybe it was the 90 degree heat for the past few weeks!! Anyway ... In honor of the official start of summer, we took the ladies to the Spray park/ playground.










Since Hailey didn't really get to do much at the park, she had a little quality playtime at home.

















I had an OB appointment today,but we don't have any photos of that.. ; )
We will be finding out next month whether we are having a boy or a girl....dare I think it out loud? I would really love a boy this time..just for a change of pace!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Sheesh, Marisa...could your girls be any cuter? I see an awesome bouncy seat in the background!:-) I wish we had a fun spraying park here. Nope...we stink in GA.

Shannon K. said...

Wow you guys are sure busy! Looks like so much fun!

BOY BOY BOY BOY! :D

Megan said...

That place looks so much fun!!